DueGi mixers and accessories are made from quality brass then hand polished to bring satisfactions to our customers. Please follow these cleaning and care instructions in order to maintain the beauty of your product and to preserve your DueGi’s guarantee.
The appropriate care for all DueGi mixers and accessories
- Do not use any abrasive sponges and cleaning products, which may scrath or damage your mixer.
- Never spray cleaning agents directly to the mixer but into a soft cloth and use it to wipe the surface.
- Do not use any cleaning agents containing acetic acid, bleach or formic acid.
- Dry with a soft cloth after each use.
- Clean regularly with warm water and liquid soap then polish with a clean cloth.
- To remove limescale we advice to use lemon juice and water, which will also leave a lovely smell behind. The process is simple and efficace: Apply to some cotton wool and wrap around the area. Leave it on for one hour and dry with a soft cloth.